- If you have a garage, double check that there are no openings or gaps as this is a common entry for mice and other rodents
- Store any firewood at least 20 feet away from your house--firewood is a common hangout for pests such as wood roaches
- Clear clutter from garage, shed and basements as the clutter can be a good hangout for pests
- Install screens over chimney vents & openings to prevent pests such as squirrels, raccoons, birds or rodents from entering your home or cottage
- Inspect wires, insulation and walls for signs of gnaw marks--if there are gnaw marks present then chances are VERY good that you have some kind of rodent infesting your home or cottage
If you have any questions or concerns or would like to book and appointment with Cottage Country Pest Control please give us a call at 705-534-7863 or email us today.